- Maximize Your Hard-Earned Dollars When Buying Albania Real Estate For Sale
- Things To Do When The Albania Property Market Market Is Not On Your Side
- When You Need Ideas About Villas In Albania Investing Fast, Read This
- Buy The Perfect Piece Of Rent Albania With These Tips
- No-Sweat Tips For Commercial Albania Real Estate Success
House for Sale in Qeparo
Qeparo is a seaside village on the Albanian Riviera in HimarÃ« municipality, District of VlorÃ«, Albania.
Nowadays Qeparo is divided in two parts, known as the old and the new village.
Qeparo has cultivated olives for centuries, in early 19th century in the work of Francois Pouqueville, Napoleon Bonaparte’s general consul at the court of Ali Pasha in Ioannina.
Testimony to this, are some centennial olive trees still existing in the village.
Qeparo is one of the favorite tourist destinations in Albania.
2 Story Traditional House for Sale
Total land is 140 m2
House is 80 m2 total
The walls are in great shape. No need for reparations
This is an area totally undeveloped.
Legal Documentation is complete.
Berat Traditional House for Sale. Gorica Quarter 510m2,
2 Bedrooms | 0 Bathrooms | HouseDetails
Qeparo, Albania Traditional House for Sale,
0 Bedrooms | 0 Bathrooms | HouseDetails
Berat Traditional House for Sale - Pambuku House,
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathrooms | HouseDetails